* Body in Balance uses MindBody Online as its appointment scheduler.
* 6 class block expires in 60 days; 12 class block expires in 90 days; 24 class block expires in 6 months. Sorry, no refunds. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes mat, equipment, and private lessons.
* 24-hour cancelation policy to avoid being charged in full.
* Instructors may be substituted without notice.
* Prices do not include taxes. Fees and schedules are subject to change.
* Group Sessions are drop-in, but advanced registration is highly recommended as there are limited spaces available. You can sign up for classes with our online system.
* If the class you are trying to register for is full, you can add yourself to the wait list. When a spot in the class opens up, you will receive an email or text message notifying you. You are responsible for managing your wait-listed classes. Please be prepared to come to the class if you are on the wait list. Spots do open up regularly and you will be held to the late cancellation policy if you are added (unless you are added within 60 minutes of the start of class in which case we will not charge the late cancellation fee). If you are registered for a class that has a waitlist, you must arrive on time or your spot will be given away. There is a 5 minute grace period.
* Body in Balance, is an open concept studio. Classes and/or private sessions may be occurring concurrently. Please keep conversations to an appropriate level.
*Please be aware that certain classes have clothing requirements and restrictions. For more information, please ask or see class descriptions.
* All new student’s (new to Pilates equipment) must go through and introductory private session with one of our trained Pilates instructors to continue on into a group setting.
* Please turn all cell phone devices down while in studio, so all client’s may enjoy and focus on their practice.
* Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient numbers of participants.
* Please no gum-chewing while in class — chewing gum while working out is a choking hazard.
* Prepaid services are transferable but not refundable.
* Gift certificates are available; they do expire 6 months from purchase date, unless otherwise noted.
* Instructors reserve the right to refuse your participation in a class and or session.
* Please notify your instructor prior to your session if you had any injuries, car accidents or new health concerns since your last session.
* Kama`aina rates are available.
* No refunds on classes or clothing. No exchanges on clothing.
* Please ensure proper and acceptable hygiene measures are taken.
* Please avoid wearing chemical perfumes or unnaturally-scented products; they may cause health effects upon others.
* Please keep personal belongings in designated member storage areas. We have waste bins conveniently placed around our facility, so please place cups and other garbage in the appropriate bin. When you are done using any studio and gym props please return them to their “home”.
* Please do not bring food into the facility. Make sure all drink containers can be closed with a lid to prevent spillage.
* Please do not drop or throw weights and please don’t be forceful with the equipment, if it is not a smooth equipment function it is not meant to happen.
* We strive to create a supportive community within our gym and studio. We want your workout experience to be safe, effective and fun. Our staff and instructors/trainers are here to support and motivate you to reach and exceed your goals. We want you to get the most out of your visit, please let us know if there is anything we can do to better serve you!