Open ~ Align ~ Release
Aerial Yoga Play Instructor Training
August 4-6, 2017
12-6pm for training & 4-6pm for the workshops
Or just come to the workshops!
Let your yoga take flight and swing your way into feeling fit while having fun!
Aerial yoga combines all the benefits of traditional yoga- flexibility, strength and balance – with the unique conditioning of aerial dance and acrobatics for an exhilarating new way of approaching yoga. Sculpt your body in the air, using our special yoga swings, as you tone muscles, find balance, and increase flexibility.
Aerial Yoga Play allows a combination of benefits similar to aerial yoga, pilates, suspended resistance training, acrobatics, and aerial silks all rolled into one for an amazing suspended fitness experience.
Workshops & Trainings: Certification Program w/ Jen Healy
In this 6, 12, or 20-hour training with Jen Healy, Founder of Aerial Yoga Play, you will learn:
- 12 yoga translations- stretches & variations you can teach effectively to your clients/students.
- 55 restorative and therapeutic exercises/variations using all the equipment.
- Safe in’s & out’s of the yoga swing and other equipment.
- Various secure holds, anchors, and locks in the yoga swing.
- Proper postures for safe lift-off and maximum fun!
- 8 Dynamic and Acrobatic Movements for more advanced students, strength, and agility in the air (advanced training only).
- Program includes a certificate of completion with 6, 12 or 20 hours of CEC’s through Yoga Alliance and online review videos
- 1 Training Day
- 2 Training Days
- 3 Training Days
AUGUST 4-6, 12-6pm for Training & 4-6pm for the workshops
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to join the founder of Aerial Yoga Play in this exciting workshop series. Pre-registration is highly recommended, as space is extremely limited. We only have 6 swings!!!! If you are interested in purchasing a swing, please contact Amanda Furgiuele and we can have it ready for you when you arrive!
Want to try this class before you purchase the workshop? Great! We have a few classes on schedule currently with our fabulous instructor Amy Erickson. Please check our online schedule for a current listing of classes. We’ll see you in the sky!
Read this article on how Aerial Yoga Play can reduce back pain!