Breath of Bliss
Saturday, August 24, 2019
6:00pm – 8:00pm
Join us in this special breathwork event led by Sally Thomson!
Breath of Bliss is a 2 hour ceremony of Sound, Connection, Movement, and Breath.
Breathwork is an active meditation – this dynamic technique is intended to open the fullness of the breath and unwind non-productive patterns. This type of breathwork (similar to Holotropic & Rebirthing styles) can also take one into states of expanded consciousness and serves as a bridge between the subconscious and conscious mind – that which is beyond the limits of our rational, thinking minds and personal ego.
The breath supports relaxation, mental focus and clarity, meditative awareness, and improved resiliency to stress. Through breath we can reduce blood pressure, gain a better connection to soul, and help alleviate anxiety and depression as well as so much more.
Breathwork is a powerful means to integrate the dissociated aspects of ourselves and to reconnect to the inherent sacredness of this life.
Saturday, August 24, 2019 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
$39 Prepay or $44 Door ❤️ ✨ ✨
WHAT TO EXPECT
– We gather in circle to remember that life is a ceremony and unified.
– We create intention to bring awareness of what we need within ourselves.
– We dance & move our bodies to create space within our human form as well as expanding with conscious breathing. (Ecstatic movement and free flow dance)
– We connect with the heart to open ourselves up and drop our walls to find a place of authenticity and trust.
– We then lie down, breathing an open mouth breath while listening to carefully chosen vibration music along with sound healing tools to feel life force moving through us, surging with every inhale and falling into Bliss with every exhale as we find our personal rhythm.
– We come home to the truth of love and exploring the full spectrum of human emotions.
– This is a presence practice. We are here to fully know and rediscover ourselves on the deepest level. We are already perfect as we are. Remembering our power and greatness.
– Water is good to have (a water cooler is available at the studio)
– Bring something to cover up with (sometimes when we go into an altered state we can get chilly)
– An eye cover will help drop you in to the practice (some eye covers are available at the studio)
– Wear comfortable clothes as we will be lying down during the Breathwork.
Sally Thomson is a Breath of Bliss facilitator. Her passion is helping others heal the mind, body, and soul. Through her own healing journey and sobriety she has discovered many different healing techniques/tools to create a path of healing for herself and others.
Sally works with Sound Healing, Breath, and Nutrition to help heal the physical body as well as the emotional body. She has held Breathwork ceremonies in Thailand, Bali Indonesia, Oregon and now on the beautiful island of Maui, where she has shared all over the island to include the Maui Yoga festival and Earth day 2019. Sally has been living on Maui since 2012 and feels so blessed to share with her island home the transformational power of breath and sound.