* Body in Balance is an open concept studio. Classes and/or private sessions may be occurring concurrently. Please keep conversations to an appropriate level, especially on stairs or in common areas.
* Please be aware that certain classes have clothing requirements and restrictions. Please make sure to wear appropriate clothing. For more information, please ask or see class descriptions. You will not be allowed to take a class if you are not wearing appropriate clothing. This is a safety and health concern. Please ensure proper and acceptable hygiene measures are taken. No oils on the skin as they can damage equipment or hinder performance. Please avoid wearing chemical perfumes or unnaturally-scented products; they may cause health effects upon others.
* Please keep personal belongings in designated member storage areas. We have waste bins conveniently placed around our facility, so please place cups and other garbage in the appropriate bin. When you are done using any studio and gym props please return them to their “home.”
* Please do not bring food into the facility. Make sure all drink containers can be closed with a lid to prevent spillage.
* Please do not drop or throw weights and please don’t be forceful with the equipment, if it is not a smooth equipment function it is not meant to happen.
* Students may come early to stretch before class. However, please be respectful of classes that are in session around you. ALL EQUIPMENT (ie reformers, chairs, etc) must be used under direct instructor supervision, and therefore may NOT be used as a warm-up.
* All new students (new to Pilates equipment) must go through an introductory private session or a Beginner’s only class with one of our trained Pilates instructors to continue on into a group setting.
* Please turn all cell phone devices down or off while in the studio, so all clients may enjoy and focus on their practice.
* Classes may be canceled due to insufficient numbers of participants.
* No gum-chewing while in class — chewing gum while working out is a choking hazard.
* Prepaid services are transferable but not refundable.
* Gift certificates are available; they do expire 6 months from purchase date unless otherwise noted.
* Instructors reserve the right to refuse your participation in a class and or session.
* Please notify your instructor prior to your session if you had any injuries, car accidents or new health concerns since your last session. You are responsible for making sure that you are physically able to participate.