There is a lot of information swirling around out there about COVID-19 (some substantiated and some conjecture) and we are all feeling a little uncertain about what these events will bring. At Body in Balance, we want to assure you that your health, wellness, and safety are of paramount importance.
We are doing everything in our power to maintain a clean and safe environment and our high standards for the quality and cleanliness of our studio. During this time, we are taking extra measures to ensure that cleanliness and we encourage you to help us in that endeavor:
- Our equipment and gear have been deep cleaned and will be every day in addition to the normal weekly cleaning and after-class cleaning.
- All surfaces will be wiped and sanitized after each class. Rags will be single-use only, or we have Clorox wipes available if you prefer.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends practicing good hygiene to protect yourself against infection–by washing your hands frequently or using alcohol-based sanitizer (available throughout the studio) and avoiding touching your eyes or mouth.
- If you would like to bring your own mat, we absolutely welcome you to do so.
- I have ordered an Ultaviolet (UV-C) disinfection light to help eliminate bacteria and viruses on harder to clean surfaces.
- Per usual, please stay home if you are sick and exhibiting flu-like symptoms. Our regular sick policies still apply.
Body in Balance will remain open unless advised by current events. If you wish to pause your memberships, please let us know as soon as possible. For those of you with packages, your expiration dates will be extended if the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities deem a closure necessary. If you would rather attend class virtually, please email us and we can make a link and class especially for you.
Thank you, as always, for being a part of our Body in Balance ohana and for your continued loyalty. We are grateful for your ongoing support. Our thoughts remain with those directly affected by the virus and those working tirelessly to treat them. We appreciate you.
Amanda & the BB Ohana