Body in Balance and The Pole Room are committed to member and community safety and well-being as we prepare to re-open our studio.
To our Body in Balance & The Pole Room ohana and team members:
As Body in Balance and The Pole Room are given the green light from Mayor Victorino to open back up for business, we’re committed to our social obligation of safety and the wellbeing of our members and the community that we serve.
Just as we have always put your safety and wellbeing at the forefront, we are now leading the charge with a reopening protocol continuing that same safety emphasis for our clients and team members.
This Body in Balance protocol is an in-depth studio reopening process which takes social distancing, facility disinfecting, and modified exercises programming into consideration to ensure that both members and staff are safe.
We will follow all guidelines including (but not limited to):
- Very limited private lesson schedule with no more than 1 private upstairs and 1 private downstairs, on a staggered schedule.
- A half-hour between lessons to allow for a thorough cleaning with medical-grade cleaners.
- Limited class sizes to allow for >6 feet between students.
- No more than 10 people allowed in the studio at one time.
- Studio (especially high-touch areas) and equipment will be disinfected before and after each class and again at the end of the day, using medical-grade cleaner, UV disinfecting light sanitizers, and sanitizing foggers.
- All instructors will wear masks, avoid any hands-on adjustments, and frequently wash their hands.
- Window and doors will be left open to allow air circulation.
- Bring your own water (unfortunately, you won’t be allowed to use our water stations).
- Register and pay BEFORE class – no drop-ins will be allowed at this time, no exceptions.
- Sign the new waiver via the link sent upon class registration.
- No early arrivals – no more than 10 minutes before class – to give us time to clean the studio. Please wait outside until your class or lesson begins.
- Do not come to the studio if you have traveled, are experiencing any symptoms of illness, or have been in contact with anyone who is sick.
- Hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes are available throughout the studio.
- Face coverings are recommended.
Consider the following (for your own peace of mind):
- Ordering pilates/yoga socks.
- Ordering your own set of straps for the Reformer (or asking us to order for you – email email@example.com for info).
- Bringing your own towel.
- Bringing your own yoga mat.
- Please let us know if we can do anything to make you feel more comfortable.
Even with these precautions in place, we realize that some of our members still may not feel comfortable coming back into the studio and that is why we’re committed to keeping our On-Demand Online Coaching, Single On-Demand Class & Unlimited Monthly On-demand Classes, and Live Stream Classes available so that we can continue to serve our members at home with the same results driven workouts that you’ll find in-studio.
We realize that as a brand we have a social responsibility to our members, staff and the communities that we serve and we’re fully committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure the safety of everyone during these unusual times.